Below are the guidelines which we will follow during the Summer Hockey Sessions.
We intend to have at least one Admirals representative (in addition to the coach) at each practice to take temperatures and to help make sure our COVID safety guidelines are being followed. Please let AHC know if you have any questions.
1. Athletes will not come to practice if he/she has any of the following symptoms: a temperature, cough, runny nose or sore throat in the last 48 hours.
2. Athletes will not come to practice if a member of the family is sick.
3. Each athlete will be required to bring their own water bottle, not touch or use other's water bottles, with their name clearly marked.
4. Athletes and staff will have their temperature taken upon entry to the building.
5. Only 1 athlete at a time will be allowed to enter the building. Parents are to park and athletes will line up on the sidewalk 6 feet apart and wait in line to enter through the front door of the building and will exit through the rink American side door at Center Ice and designated exit at Carol Stream.
6. All players should enter the building wearing all hockey gear except helmet which may be put on inside the building. Players should wear skates with skate guards into and from the rinks. Players now have the option to dress in rinks provided players maintain a 6 ft distance from other people.
7. Athletes will not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to ice time.
8. Athletes will wear a mask upon entering and exiting the building only removing when wearing a helmet. Please bring a brown paper bag with players name clearly marked to store mask while player is on the ice.
9. Parents will pick athletes up on time. Pick up will be made through designated exit at Carol Stream and the door on the American side of the building. No exit will be made through the front doors at Center Ice.
10. Athletes should use the restroom and wash their hand thoroughly before leaving home, prior to hockey.
11. Only 1 athlete at a time in the restroom.
12. All staff will always be required to wear a mask when off the ice.
13. Athletes are encouraged to purchase and wear a full-face shield, although it is not required.
14. Athletes will stay 6 feet apart and follow social distancing protocol inside the rink prior and after ice time.
15. While parents are usually welcome to watch, for the safety of our staff and players we need to limit in-person viewing. We ask currently that parents not enter the building unless necessary. Parents may enter the rink 1 per family and parents must wear masks at all times. Please do not stand, sit or wait in the lobby area of the rink.
16. Athletes will immediately exit the building through the American side door at Center Ice (with masks on) or the designated exit at Carol Stream.
17. Guardians agree to discuss social distancing with your athlete prior to every practice.
We reserve the right to make changes to Rules and Regulations regarding the Admirals COVID Policy